| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ruoqiang in February is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Ruoqiang February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ruoqiang, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ruoqiang: