| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ruoqiang in January is cold at -7.8 °C (17.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.5 °C (7.7 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0.9mm (0in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Ruoqiang January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ruoqiang, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ruoqiang: