| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ruoqiang in July is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.4 °C (95.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 10.7mm (0.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Ruoqiang July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ruoqiang, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ruoqiang: