| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ruoqiang in March is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry. An airy 0.9mm (0in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Ruoqiang March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ruoqiang, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ruoqiang: